Lalor Creekside Dental in Vestal, NY
Welcome to Lalor Creekside Dental in Vestal, NY. Conveniently located on the Vestal Parkway in Vestal, this modern dental office features state-of-the-art dental care including the latest dental technologies in general, preventative, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry.
We understand that you have a choice when it comes to dental care providers in Vestal, NY, and strive to provide outstanding, personalized, and comprehensive dental care for all ages while providing exceptional customer care.
Lalor Dental Services
We are pleased to offer our patients unique dental services and amenities not offered by every dentist in the Vestal area such as:
- Regular Dental Checkups & Teeth Cleanings
- Wisdom Tooth Extractions
- CEREC Single Visit Dental Crowns in Vestal, NY
- Pediatric Dentist
- Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry including professional whitening
- Stress Free Sedation Dentistry In Vestal, NY
- Preferred Invisalign Invisible Braces Provider and Orthodontic services in Vestal, NY
- Dental Implants in Vestal, NY
- Dentures, Mouthguards & Nightguards – We have an In House Denture Clinic & Lab Technician
- Two Convenient Locations to Serve You in Vestal & Binghamton, NY
- Extended Office Hours and Saturday Appointments- Available October through April
- Same Day Services- Call us this morning and we’ll see you this afternoon!
- Family appointments to save you time
- Complimentary beverages and Wi-Fi, with fresh baked chocolate chip cookies in Vestal
- On Time Appointments you can count on! CLICK HERE to Schedule Yours Today!
Learn More About Lalor Dental
We thank you for taking the time to learn more about our Vestal dental practice and encourage you to check out our “What Sets Us Apart” page to learn more about how the team at Lalor Creekside Dental in Vestal makes going to the dentist an unexpected pleasure. We invite you to explore our website for more information and we encourage you to visit both our Lalor Dental website and Lalor Dental Facebook page often to read about recent news, office events, and special promotions.
Whether you have a question about your oral health, have a dental emergency, or would like to schedule an appointment, we hope you’ll give us a call at our Vestal dental office or our Binghamton dental office! We look forward to the opportunity to become your dentist for life!
2521 Vestal Parkway West
Vestal, NY 13850
|Monday||7AM – 7PM|
|Tuesday||7AM – 7PM|
|Wednesday||7AM – 7PM|
|Thursday||7AM – 7PM|
|Friday||7AM – 5PM|
|Saturday||1st & 3rd Sat. of Month (September-April ONLY)|
The Lalor Creekside Dental Vestal NY Office is conveniently located on the Vestal Parkway on the West end near the border between Vestal and Apalachin. If you are unfamiliar with our location, we do NOT advise relying on a GPS to find our office. Instead, we recommend using the directions below or Google maps.
If you are traveling to our office from anywhere East of our location (Vestal, Endicott, Endwell, Johnson City, Binghamton, etc.) we strongly encourage you to watch this short video which shows you EXACTLY how to find our office. Written directions to our office from all directions can be found below the video.
- Take 434 West.
- From Vestal Four Corners, go approximately 2.7 miles.
- Turn left onto Arlington Avenue.
- Go 1/10 of a mile to the stop sign. Turn right.
- Proceed another 1/10 of a mile and turn right into the Lalor Family Dental parking lot.
FROM NY-17/I-86 WEST
- Take exit 67S towards Vestal and merge onto NY-26S.
- In 1/10 of a mile, take the NY-434/Vestal Exit.
- At the red light at the end of the exit ramp turn left onto Route 434/Vestal Parkway heading WEST towards Apalachin (the Vestal Library and High School should be on your left).
- Continue on 434/Vestal Parkway for approximately 2.7 miles and follow the directions above under “From Vestal.”
FROM NY-17/I-86 EAST
- Take exit 66 to Apalachin.
- At the end of the exit you will see the Blue Dolphin Restaurant.
- Turn left onto 434 East/Vestal Parkway and proceed 2.2 miles.
- The office is on the right hand side, right off of 434.
- There is a large blue sign out front that says Lalor Family Dental.