Patients in need will receive either one complimentary cleaning, filling or extraction on a first come, first serve basis.
2014 EVENT INFORMATION
- Registration starts at 7:30AM on day of event on a first come, first served basis.
- We do NOT offer pre-registration or appointments for this event. (Kindly refrain from calling our office for this purpose.) Simply show up the day of the event in order to complete registration.
- You will be asked to complete our one page registration form at the event before receiving treatment. This registration form cannot be completed or provided in advance of the event.
- You do NOT need to provide any proof of income, lack insurance, etc. to receive treatment at the event.
- Anyone of any age from the community and surrounding areas is welcome and encouraged to attend the event.
- You will be waiting OUTSIDE until your number is called for treatment. Please dress appropriately for the expected weather which can be cool or warm in May depending on the year.
We ask that you stay on the property until your number is called for treatment which means you may be waiting several hours. Please consider bringing along the following:
- Folding Chair
- Food/Drink if desired- there are no food vendors within convenient walking distance of the Vestal Office.
- Book, Ipad, Ipod, etc. to pass the time.
- Parking can become very congested during the event. Additional parking often occurs along the Vestal Parkway. Carpooling is strongly encouraged if you know someone also attending the event.
We welcome donations from other community business and organizations. These items are especially appreciated:
- Food & Drinks for our 60+ volunteers who donate their time to run the event.
- Giveaways for patients seen at the event.
- Items to raffle off to volunteers and/or patients throughout the event.
If you would like to donate a food or other item for our 2014 event, please contact Rachel at projects@LalorDental.com.
We always appreciate the outpouring of support and offers to help out at our Free Dental Care Day event from our patients and other community members. At this time, we have all of our volunteer needs covered and can no longer accept additional volunteers for our 2014 event.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on our facebook page for more details as the event draws closer.
On May 3, 2014, we hosted our 6th Annual Free Dental Care Day event. With the help of 60+ volunteers, we were able to donate nearly $29,000 in dentistry to 187 people in need!
Click the image below to watch our fun filled video of the day!