Free Dental Care Day
2017 EVENT INFORMATION
On May 6, 2017, we were able to provide over $38,000 in FREE dentistry to 256 people in need! Special Thank-You to all of our crazy volunteers as well as all of the local business that donated and made the day possible!
Date: Saturday, May 6, 2017
Time: 8:00AM- until 200 patients are seen (registration starts at 7:30AM)
Location: Lalor Family Dental Main Office; 2521 Vestal Parkway West; Vestal, NY 13850
What: Patients in need will receive either one complimentary cleaning, filling, or extraction on a first come, first served basis.
Event Registration Information:
- Registration starts at 7:30 AM on day of event on a first come, first served basis.
- We do NOT offer pre-registration or appointments for this event. (Kindly refrain from calling our office for this purpose.) Simply show up the day of the event in order to complete registration.
- You will be asked to complete our one page registration form at the event before receiving treatment. This registration form cannot be completed or provided in advance of the event.
- You do NOT need to provide any proof of income, lack insurance, etc. to receive treatment at the event.
Important Things To Know:
- Anyone of any age from the community and surrounding areas is welcome and encouraged to attend the event.
- You will be waiting OUTSIDE until your number is called for treatment. Please dress appropriately for the expected weather which can be cool or warm in May depending on the year.
- We ask that you stay on the property until your number is called for treatment which means you may be waiting several hours. Please consider bringing along the following:
- Folding Chair
- Food/Drink if desired– there are no food vendors within convenient walking distance of the Vestal Office.
- Book, Ipad, Ipod, etc. to pass the time.
- Parking can become very congested during the event. Additional parking often occurs along the Vestal Parkway. Carpooling is strongly encouraged if you know someone also attending the event.
We welcome donations from other community business and organizations. These items are especially appreciated:
- Food & Drinks for our 60+ volunteers who donate their time to run the event.
- Giveaways for patients seen at the event.
- Items to raffle off to volunteers and/or patients throughout the event.
If you would like to donate a food or other item for our 2016 event, please contact Rachel at projects@LalorDental.com.
We always appreciate the outpouring of support and offers to help out at our Free Dental Care Day event from our patients and other community members. At this time, we expect to have all of our 2016 volunteer needs covered. However, if you would like to have your name added to our volunteer list in the event we have additional unanticipated need, please email your contact info to Rachel at email@example.com.