2018 Movie Night
Each year, Lalor Family Dental hosts its Annual Patient Appreciation Movie Night event where we rent out an entire movie theater and provide 2000+ patients with a:
- FREE movie
- FREE popcorn
- FREE beverage
This popular event is just one way we like to say “THANK YOU” for being our patient.
July 2018 Event Details
HOW TO GET YOUR TICKETS:
Tickets will be handed out per movie on a first come, first served basis at our Vestal Office (2521 Vestal Pkwy W. Vestal, NY 13850) on Saturday, July 7th, 2018 from 8:00am to 12:00pm.
*In order to be as fair as possible to all of our patients, we can only allow you to pick up tickets for yourself.
*We are unable to hold or set aside movie tickets for anyone for any reason. If you are unable to pick up your event tickets on Saturday, we will continue to distribute any remaining movie night tickets during normal business hours at both offices while supplies last.
MOVIES AT THE EVENT
- Ant-Man and the Wasp (PG13)
- Hotel Transylvania (PG)
- Incredibles 2 (PG)
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (PG13)
- Ocean’s 8 (PG13)
- Skyscraper (PG13)
- Uncle Drew (PG13)
Regal Binghamton Stadium 12 Theater (Across from SUNY B.C.C.)
(900 Front Street, Binghamton, NY 13905)
DATE & TIME
Wednesday, July 18th, 2018
1st showing is at 4:00pm (doors open at 3:30pm), 2nd showing is at 7:30pm (doors open at 7:00pm)
*Please Note: There will no previews before the movies.
MORE EVENT DETAILS:
- All event attendees (including children) must have a ticket to the event.
- All attendees will get one free small popcorn and one small beverage in addition to the movie.
- Tickets are handed out per movie, so you MUST pick your movie when you pick up your ticket.
- You are guaranteed to see the movie on your ticket; however, seating within each auditorium is on a first come, first served basis the night of the event.
- Many movies will be showing on multiple screens/in multiple auditoriums and event tickets are color coded by auditorium. If you want to be in the same auditorium as other friends or family, please be sure to request the same movie AND same colored ticket.
Please send an email to EA@LalorDental.com with “Movie Night Question” in the subject line.